Daytex® Shrinkage Belts
Excellence in Shrinkage
Sanforization is a process of treatment used for cotton fabrics mainly and most textiles made from natural or chemical fibres, patented by Sanford Lockwood Cluett (1874–1968) in 1930.
During the production process of the Shrinkage Belts Daytex guarantees the use of highest quality rubber which is sourced only from a limited number of approved plantations. A unique production method on modern computerised equipment is applied. Daytex distinguishes between these two production processes: Daytex® Cross Blend process und Daytex® Cross Bias process.
With more than 50 years experience Daytex offers an excellent global technical support.
- Constant quality of each belt
- Resist cracking even under heavy load
- Outstanding heat and chemical resistance
- Truly seamless
- Can be installed in either directions
- Unique homogenous belt structure for constant shrink